Join Meridian Care’s 30 hour Pregnancy Yoga Certification course
Yoga has the potential to create balance amongst emotional, mental and physical dimensions. We have designed this course as an introduction for those who work with the pregnant population in wellness practices, exercise and yoga spaces.
In this certification course, we will introduce you to a comprehensive system of yoga that uses physical postures (asana), breathing exercises, and meditative postures to work on fitness.
What Will You Learn?
- Here is an overview of what you will learn in this 30-hour Pregnancy Yoga teacher certification course.
- Step by step and detailed knowledge on ‘How to teach safe prenatal yoga?
- Top pregnancy friendly yoga poses
- Physical, mental and emotional benefits of pregnancy yoga
- Fundamentals of female anatomy & physiological changes throughout pregnancy
- Common issues during pregnancy, how yoga can help these issues or what poses to avoid
- How to sequence a pregnancy yoga class
- Asana, breath work and meditation in a prenatal yoga class
- Advanced adjustments for pregnancy asanas
- How to create a safe and nurturing environment for to be mothers
- Relaxation and breathing exercises